2-5g UKRAINIAN RAW AMBER WITH DELIVERY TO ASIA

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
5 Kilogram/Kilograms (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
Ukrainian Raw Amber
Place of Origin:
Germany
Model Number:
PW-URA-006
Gemstone Type:
Natural
Gemstone Color:
wax-yellow, orange red, cognac, yellow-green and white
Gemstone Material:
raw amber, natural
Gemstone Shape:
irregular, rough
Gemstone Size:
2-5
Gemstone Weight:
2-5g
Treatments Applied:
100% natural, untreated
Optical Special Effects:
typical of rough amber
Genuine amber:
Yes
Quality:
100% Natural with typical flaws
Eco:
environmentally friendly
Processing:
suited ( e.g. amber beads, prayer beads )
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
250 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month seasonal
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
DHL secure Box
Shipping cost:
DHL Parcel incl. Customs paperwork
Weight up to 5 kg - 40 EUR
Weight up to 10 kg - 57 EUR
Weight up to 20 kg - 89 EUR
Weight up to 31,5 kg - 122 EUR
Port
Germany

Specifications

Raw amber material. We sell 100% natural Ukrainian raw amber. Excellent raw materials for manufacturing.

CAUTION !

RECENTLY SEVERAL SCAMMERS USED PICTURES FROM OUR WEBSITES AND USE OUR COMPANY

NAME FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES TO CHEAT ON CUSTOMERS FROM CHINA!

WE HEREBY WANT TO STATE THAT WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES!

 

 

 

 

NATURAL UKRAINIAN ROUGH AMBER / FRACTION 2-5 GRAMS


We are a real German company which sells real raw amber, the material comes directly from a mine in Ukrainia.
On the pictures you see the material you are going to get, we dont use pictures of other people, since we really have this material. Dont take any chances and order from a europaen company which is the most secure way.

This material is not sorted, so arround 85% are suited for beads production the other 15% are more or less flat - suited for necklaces.

Discounts and free shipping for bulk buyers (starting at 50kg). But also customers who order less can get cheap shipping.   Shipping to all areas of Asia (China, Hong Kong, Japan, etc.)


IMPORTANT: With invoice and all import paperwork

 

 

 

Quality: raw, unpolished, chemical untreated and sorted by fraction
Quantity: 250 kg per month
Color: wax-yellow, orange red, cognac, yellow-green

Origin: Ukraine


                                                                                                                              

 

 

Average size of the stones:

H :   2.0  to 2.5 cm
B :   1.6  to 2.8 cm
T :   1.0  to 1.5 cm





Please Note:  
The price of these stones is calculated according to weight and quality.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

 

Sometimes cheap offers from the wrong people can get very expensive.

 

 

Please test our quality, we will convince you! To start off, you can try out our 3 kg  sample order.

 

Payment Terms:     
 PayPal  (  Please add 5.2% fee to your amount if paying via Paypal  )
                Sample:  Amount 1000USD x 5.2% Fees = Total: 1052USD
                 Bank Transfer to our business bank account in Germany
                 Local customers: Cash on pickup



Only for existing approved customers:  Bank Transfer within 5 days after shipment

Payments made via PayPal are charged: 5.2 % fees of total amount

 

Shipping cost:
DHL Parcel incl. Customs paperwork
Weight up to   5 kg     -    40 EUR
Weight up to 10 kg     -    57 EUR
Weight up to 20 kg     -    89 EUR
Weight up to 31,5 kg  -  122 EUR

 

UPS Express Parcel incl. Customs paperwork
Weight up to   10 kg     -   220 EUR

 

Free shipping orders over 50 kg. Please note that for orders outside
the EU, we are not liable for any customs duties that may be levied.

 

t19jqn37tg9iq40v297nqbst

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like